, January 13, 2018 ) The Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
was worth USD 1.46 billion in 2016 and is projected to be growing at a CAGR of 15.6%, to touch USD 3.01 billion by 2021.
View report: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2818/
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) is a new type of genetic test that screens for inherited diseases and birth defects. It generally involves a simple blood screening that analyses the DNA, known as cell-free DNA(cf-DNA) to precisely estimate a baby’s risk for a variety of genetic disorders, such as Down syndrome.
The gender of a fetus can also be determined using NIPT. Non Invasive Prenatal Testing is used to identify the most common chromosome anomalies like Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21), Edwards Syndrome (Trisomy 18), and the Patau Syndrome (Trisomy 13).
Download free sample report: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2818/request-sample
The growth of the Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is mainly driven by factors such as the introduction of newer and more advanced NIPT products, the feasibility and growing preference for non-invasive techniques over invasive ones, increasing risk of chromosomal
abnormalities in babies with growing maternal age and favourable reimbursement for NIPT. Key companies are playing a major role I expanding the boundaries of cf-DNA studies with attempts being at identifying about 20,000 genetic feature through a single sample in a single reaction. The possibilities of false positives coupled with the lower clinical validity of particularly the microdeletion segment are among the major restraints of the market.
The Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is segmented based on Instruments, Method of Screening, Application, End User and geography. Based on Instruments, the market is divided into Ultrasound, NGS, PCR and Microarray. Based on Method, the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is segmented into FCMB and cf-DNA. Further, by Application, the market is branched into Trisomy, Microdeletion, Genetics, and Rh factor. Based on the End User, it is categorized into Hospital and Diagnostic Labs.
The market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America leads the market in 2016, with the U.S. accounting for a major share. North America’s lead is justified by the presence of high-end technology, it being a developed market combined with the growing incidence of genetic abnormalities. Europe comes in second in terms of market share owing to the rising awareness and establishment of MIPT procedures. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period majorly because of the presence of exponentially greater population numbers.
Inquire before buying: http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/non-Invasive-prenatal-testing-market-2818/inquire
The Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market is very much fragmented in nature with the presence of international and local players. The noticeable players in the market implement various strategies such as product launches, and approvals, product innovation, R&D investment for advancement in Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing, with acquisitions, and mergers as their developmental strategies to endure the competitive setting of the market. The key players in the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing market are GE Healthcare (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), QIAGEN N.V. (Germany), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (China)
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Instruments
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Instruments
• Market Share Analysis, By Instruments
• Cell-Free DNA (cf-DNA)
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Method
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Method
• Market Share Analysis, By Method
• Rh factor
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
• Diagnostic Labs
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
• Market Share Analysis, By End User
The scope of the report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast