, January 13, 2018 ) The North America Radioimmunoassay Market
was worth USD 132.84 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 3.22%, to reach USD 155.65 million by 2021. Radioimmunoassay (RIA) is an in-vitro assay technique that is used to measure the concentration of antigens in the blood. RIA encompasses the separation of protein from a mixture by using the specificity of antibody-antigen binding and their quantitation by using radioactivity.
Get Full Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-radioimmunoassay-market-3702/
Radioimmunoassay is used primarily in the healthcare industry due to its high sensitivity, which can be used to analyze nanomolar and picomolar concentrations of hormones in biological fluids. RIA has ever since becoming one of the major tools in various clinical laboratories for diagnostic procedures, such as assessing the plasma levels of most of the hormones, identifying the presence of certain abused drugs, checking for the presence of hepatitis B surface antigen in donated blood, and other similar applications. This technique has also proven to be useful in the early detection of cancer, treatment of peptic ulcers, research with neurotransmitters, detection of infections, and identification of allergens in food and house dust, and more applications for the same are being researched all the time.
The major factors affecting the North America Radioimmunoassay Market include the high investment, the increasing emphasis on R&D in the sector, technological advancements, their increased usage in pharmaceutical industries, research, rising need for quality and error-free diagnosis and consumer awareness. However, in spite of the drivers, the market remains restrained by the high costs associated with its usage, and the stern regulatory restriction and expertise required for the analysis.
Download Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-radioimmunoassay-market-3702/request-sample
The North America Radioimmunoassay Market is broadly classified into Reagents and Kits Market and Analyzers Market based on type, based on End User into Hospital, Pharmaceutical Industry and CRO, Academics and Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, on the basis of Application into Research and Clinical Diagnostics. Based on geography, the North America market is analyzed under USA and Canada. The North American market has the largest market share globally in spite of having a low growth rate in recent years. This is expected as the scope for development in the region is quite low and the entrant of new players into the market is not encouraged by the presence of major market players native to the region.
The North America Radioimmunoassay Market is highly competitive with a large number of players. Key market players dominating the market with their products and services are:
1) DIA source Immuno Assays SA
2) Beckman Coulter Inc
3) IBL International
4) PerkinElmer Inc
5) DRG International Inc
6) MP Biomedicals LLC
8) Euro Diagnostica AB
9) DiaSorin S.p.A
10) EMD Millipore
12) Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
13) Stratec Biomedical AG.
2) End User
Inquire before buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-radioimmunoassay-market-3702/inquire
Scope of the Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast