, February 13, 2018 ) The North America Peripheral Intravenous Catheters market
size was around USD 1.76 billion in 2017. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% to reach USD 2.38 billion by 2022. It captures 45% of the market share.
Browse More Details @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-peripheral-intravenous-catheters-market-5323/
Medication is administered straight into the circulation by placing a small tube peripheral vein and this is known as a peripheral intravenous (IV) catheter. Apart from administering medication, peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters are utilized for withdrawing blood from veins for testing. Advanced peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters are enabled with extra safety features in order to avoid needle stick injuries.
Augmenting geriatric population and advancement in surgical and treatment technologies resulting in rising surgical procedures are the primary drivers of market growth.
However, painful insertion, high cost of closed catheters, and need of trained medical professional to use peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters are primary restraints of market growth.
The market is segmented by type, end user and product. By type the market is segmented into Integrated/Closed catheters and Peripheral insertion catheters. By end user the market is segmented into Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centres (ASCs), Hospitals, and others. By product the market is segmented into Short PIVC and Integrated/Closed PIVC. By product, the short peripheral intravenous catheter category captured 73% of market share. By end users, hospitals category generated the highest revenue capturing approximately 61.4% share in 2014. Ambulatory surgical centres category was the second-largest category by end users, capturing 19.6% revenue share.
Free Sample of the Report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-peripheral-intravenous-catheters-market-5323/request-sample
By geography the market is segmented into US and Canada. North America is the market leader. Augmenting geriatric population, high healthcare spending and advancement in technology resulting in higher rates of surgical procedures, and highly developed healthcare infrastructure are the reasons attributable to the observable trend mentioned above.
Key players in the market include Smith Medical, Terumo Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Tangent Medical, and Vygon Group.
Peripheral insertion catheters
3) End User
Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Conventional Peripheral Intravenous Catheter
Safety Peripheral Intravenous Catheter
Scope of the Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms product type and market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Make an Inquiry before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-peripheral-intravenous-catheters-market-5323/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast