, January 13, 2018 ) North America In-Vitro diagnostics market
has been estimated at USD 21.997 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach 27.67 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.7%. In-Vitro diagnostics are tests that can help in detecting diseases, conditions or infections. Some of these tests are performed in laboratory or healthcare settings while other tests are for consumers to use at home.
In-Vitro diagnostics test a sample of tissue or body fluids for microbial cultures or blood glucose. They are also used for testing changes in the liver function, imbalance in calcium levels in the body and electrolytes in the blood such as sodium, urea, potassium and Creatinine. The end users of In Vitro diagnostics market are generally Laboratories, Hospitals, Academic institutions, Point-of-care testing centers. There are around 40,000 IVD products available in the market assisting patients and specialists on a wide range of conditions
View Full Report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-147/
North America is the largest market for In-Vitro diagnostics owing to its technological advancements and innovations. Rising geriatric population base, increasing prevalence of diabetes are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Rapidly evolving healthcare environment due to increasing awareness about various diseases is one of the reasons for the growth of In-Vitro diagnostics market in the forecast period. However stringent regulatory policies and unclear reimbursement policies are restraining the growth of the market.
North America market for In-Vitro Diagnostics is segmented on the basis of product, technology and by application. On the basis of product the market is further sub segmented into reagents and kits, instruments, Data management system/software and services. On the basis of technology the in-vitro diagnostics market is sub segmented into Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, immunoassays, Coagulation and Hemostasis, molecular diagnostics, microbiology and other IVD technologies. On the basis of application the market for In-Vitro diagnostics is segmented into Diabetes, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology/Cancer, Nephrology, Autoimmune Diseases, Drug testing and HIV
On the basis of geography North America market for In-Vitro diagnostics is segmented into United States of America and Canada. North America Is the largest market for In-Vitro diagnostics accounting for a share of around 37% owing to growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and respiratory diseases With in North America, United States is the largest market for In-Vitro diagnostics accounting for a share of XX% while Canada is estimated to be the fastest growing with a CAGR of XX%
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-147/request-sample
Abbott Laboratories, Johnson and Johnson, Siemens Healthcare, Becton Dickinson, Roche Diagnostics, and Beckman Coulter Inc. are the major players dominating the global IVD market. Other companies which account for a significant share in the IVD market are Biomérieux, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Sysmex Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Reasons to buy North America In-Vitro diagnostics Market Research Report:
• Regional, and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-147/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast