, November 03, 2017 ) The North America Pea Starch Market
size was around USD XX billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD XX billion by 2021.
Pea starch is derived from the yellow peas which is the most common ingredient that is derived from peas. Peas have 40% starch which is a white powder and is neutral in taste and colour.
Pea starch is non-GMO (genetically modified organisms), non-gluten, and non-allergenic ingredient. It does not contain gluten, and is preferred by consumers who are gluten intolerant or prefer vegan food. It is stable under high temperature. Shear and acid are commonly used for the aseptic processing of food products such as soups, sauces, and meat products. Pea starch’s stability is utilized for improving crispness in food products coupled with enhancing volume quantity in several extruded snacks. It forms a strong and sliceable gel in cooling process in contrast to the other starches at about 4% in comparison to 10-20% by other starches. It provides numerous nutritional benefits like low calorie formulation, gluten and lactose free solutions, and allergen solutions.
View full report @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pea-starch-market-3836/
Rising demand for pea starch as a stabilizing and gelling agent in several food products is a primary factor fuelling the pea starch market worldwide. Pea starch has numerous nutritional benefits like low calorie formulation, gluten and lactose free solutions, and allergen solutions which is another key driving factor market growth. Manufacturers are selling innovative pea starch-based products in order to remain competitive. They are providing healthier product offerings based on the growing demand for pea starch as an improved gelling agent in a variety of meat products. Thus, the North America pea starch market is estimated to observe robust growth over the aforementioned forecast period.
The primary factor which can hinder the market growth is pea starch’s capability of retro gradation.
The North America pea starch market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and application. By type the market is categorized into feed grade, food grade, and industrial grade. By application it is primarily used as a stabilizing and gelling agent in several food products like soups, sauces and meat products. By end user it is segmented into pharmaceutical, food, feed, textile industries, and livestock.
If we go by geography, the market is classified into US, Canada and Mexico. North America is the leading region in the market.
Get free sample report @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pea-starch-market-3836/request-sample
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the North America pea starch market include ROQUETTE, Sanstar Bio - Polymers Ltd., Emsland Group, Meelunie B.V., Vestkorn, American Key Food Products, COSUCRA (SOCODE), Shandong Jianyuan Group, Parrheim Foods are among others.
• Food Grade
• Feed Grade
• Industrial Grade
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
• Market Share Analysis, By Type
• Stabilizing and gelling agent
• Meat Products
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
• Market Share Analysis, By End User
Enquire before buying @ http://marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-pea-starch-market-3836/inquire
Scope of the report :
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Buy now @ http://marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/north-america-pea-starch-market-3836/
• Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extensive research.
• Abhishek Shukla
• Sales Manager (International Business Development)
• Market Data Forecast
• Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
• Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
• Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
• View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast