, September 08, 2017 ) Genomics, the science of studying genomes and their interaction with a variety of stimuli, has been the focus of extensive research and development activities in the few years. The field has witnessed a significant rise in technologies that promise a better understanding of genomes and their interaction with the environment and tools that use research results to understand the role played by genomes in the growth and survival of all organisms. It finds its application in various fields such as genomic medicine, biotechnology, anthropology and other social sciences.
One of the major drivers of the North American market is the availability of abundant funds and the presence of a large number of companies undertaking research in the field of molecular biology
. Genomics is being extensively used in pharmaceutical industries to develop new classes of drugs. There has a rise in the demand for genetically modified plants and animals due to which there has been a surge in the market. With genomics being used in various industries the market growth is expected to boost during the forecast period. However, the high cost of genomic instruments is likely to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
View Full report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genomics-market-2611/
The report segments the market based on product, technology, process, application and end user. The various product segments of the genomics market include instruments/systems, consumables, and services. The consumables segment is expected to account for the largest share of the genomics market. This is attributed to factors such as repeated usage of consumables for the genomic experiments, increasing research programs by academic institutes and non-profit organizations. The market by technology is segmented into Sequencing, Microarray technology, PCR, Nucleic acid extraction and other technologies. Based on the various application areas of genomics, the report segments the market into diagnostics, drug discovery & development, personalized medicine, and agriculture & animal research, among others. The market by process is segmented into the library preparation, sequencing & imaging, and data analysis. Based on the end users the genomics market is segmented into research centres, academic institutes, & government institutes; hospitals & clinics; and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, among others. The research centres, academic institutes, and government institutes segment accounted for the largest share of the market, by end user. This largest share is attributed to the increasing research initiatives and projects in the area of genomics worldwide. On the basis of geography, the market is analysed under various regions namely U.S.A and Canada. North America is a major market due to increasing R&D projects taken up by various companies.
Get Free Sample report @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-genomics-market-2611/request-sample
Scope of the Report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Some of the key players in this market include Affymetrix, Inc., Agilent Technologies, BGI, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Illumina Inc., Qiagen, Roche Diagnostics, Life Technologies, Cepheid.
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Market Data Forecast