, September 08, 2017 ) The Middle-East and Africa Food Flavors market has been estimated at USD 1.02 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 1.34 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
View report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-flavors-market-1268/
Flavors are a type of food additives added to food and beverages to make products tastier and more appealing. Flavors can be broadly classified as natural and synthetic flavors, where natural flavors are produced from edible substances such as fruits, vegetables, leaves; and synthetic flavors are prepared by the mixture of volatile chemicals. They are essential part of the food processing industry to maintain the taste of a product.
The market for food flavors in Middle-East and Africa is mainly driven due to new technologies that are pioneered the outgrowth of advanced ingredients derived from fruits & vegetables, which are used as food flavors. Also, growing demand for health & wellness foods, technological innovation, and increasing consumer preference towards convenience and ready-to-eat meals are driving the food flavors market. But, the market growth can be hampered due to rising health awareness in people, high costs of food flavor raw materials and regulations on the amount of consumption.
Download free sample report: <||>rnhttp://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-flavors-market-1268/request-sample
Middle-East and Africa market for Food Flavors is segmented based on type, source and application. By type, the market is further sub-segmented into Chocolate, Vanilla, and Fruits & Nuts. By Origin, the market is further sub-segmented into Natural and Synthetic. By Application, the market is further sub-segmented into Beverages, Savory & Snacks, Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy & Frozen Products, Others. Beverage flavor products segment is the largest in terms of revenue, closely followed by bakery & confectionery and savory & snacks flavors segments. Growth for dairy and frozen product flavors due to high demand of meat flavor products.
Geographically, Middle-East and Africa market for Food Flavors is segmented into Middle-East region and Africa region. MEA region is mainly growing in the market due to high penetration of global market players into the untapped regions. Also, increased consumption of fitness and wellness flavor solutions is also driving the market in these regions.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-food-flavors-market-1268/inquire
Kerry Group, Givaudan, Firmenich, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Symrise AG, Frutarom Industries, Archer Daniels Midland Company, DohlerGroup, AGRANA Group, SVZ International B.V. and SunOpta, Inc.are the major players of Middle-East and Africa Food Flavors market.
• Fruits & Nuts
• Savory & Snacks
• Bakery & Confectionery
• Dairy & Frozen Products
Scope of the report:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast