, July 11, 2017 ) North American Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection market has been estimated at USD 1.72 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 2.04 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021
View report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-turf-and-ornamental-grass-protection-market-440/
Pesticides and fungicides offers effective, economical prevention of key turf diseases. They provide unprecedented dollar spot control curatively and preventively – on fairways, tees and greens. It overpowers uncontrollable weeds in warm-season grasses. Some fungicides control a broad spectrum of turf diseases with long-term results and provides improved plant health in the form of stress management. Herbicides offer reliable, cost-effective post-emergent control of tough broadleaf weeds, yellow nut sedges, annual sedges and more.
Increasing awareness about pesticides that resulted in increased use of pesticides are driving the Global Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection Market. Also, there has been a great increase in the interest for sports like golf due to which the turf lawns have been increased in this region, due to which there started a great demand for turf grass protection. But the cost of maintenance is a big corn which might affect the growth of market.
Download free sample report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-turf-and-ornamental-grass-protection-market-440/request-sample
North America market for Turf and Ornamental grass protection is Segmented into Type and Product. Each of these segments are further sub segmented into Type: Turf, ornamental, and Product: Synthetic Pesticides, Synthetic Herbicides, Synthetic Insecticides, Synthetic Fungicides, Other Synthetic Pesticides, Bio-pesticides, Bio-herbicides, Bio-insecticides, Bio-fungicides, Other Bio-pesticides, other crop protection products. Crop protection chemicals market is being dominated by herbicides, accounting for over 41% of the total pesticide volume
Geographically North America market for Turf & Ornamental grass protection market is segmented into U.S. and Canada. North America dominates the global volume of pesticides used in maintaining Turf & Ornamental Grasses, given the predominance of golf courses and gardens in these regions. United States is the largest, as well as the fastest growing market for Pesticides consumption followed by Canada.
The main companies that are prominent in the North American market for Turf and Ornamental Grass Protection market are Adama Agricultural Solutions LTD, American Vanguard Corporation, AMVAC Chemical Corporation, Arysta Lifescience, Bayer cropscience AG, Bio-works Inc, Cheminova A/S, Chemtura agrosolutions, DuPont, FMC Corporation, Syngenta International AG and Valent Bio-sciences Corp.
• Other Synthetic pesticides
• Other bio-pesticides
Scope of the report:
•Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
•Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast