, June 23, 2017 ) Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the North America Liquid Biopsy Market
which estimates the market which was worth $177.06 million in 2016 and is expected to be growing at a CAGR of 19.6%, to reach $433.29 million by 2021 during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
Request sample: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/request-sample
A test done on a sample of blood to look for cancer cells from a tumor that are circulating in the blood or for pieces of DNA from tumor cells that are in the blood. A liquid biopsy may be used to help find cancer at an early stage. It may also be used to help plan treatment or to find out how well treatment is working or if cancer has come back. Being able to take multiple samples of blood over time may also help doctors understand what kind of molecular changes are taking place in a tumor.
Customize report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/customize-report
Liquid biopsies offer what tissue biopsies cannot, due to risks to the patients and cost; the opportunity to take serial samples in order to monitor tumour genomic changes in real time. This will allow clinicians to ensure that the therapy they have selected, based on a particular molecular target, remains relevant and observe the emergence of any resistance. Instead of waiting for information from scans, we may be able to identify at an earlier stage if a treatment is not working and to spare the patient the unnecessary toxicity of a drug that no longer provides any benefit. At the same time, we may be able to observe if any new molecular targets appear that could be suitable for treatment. All this could help to provide patients with the right treatment for the right target without delay.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Rising demand for non-invasive procedures, greater accuracy to detect cancer cells and the increasing number of cancer cases are the key factors driving the liquid biopsy market. However, the unclear regulatory and reimbursement scenario is a major area of concern in the market.
The market is segmented based on cancer type, sample type, diagnostic approach and end-users and is studied for a deep-level understanding of the Liquid Biopsy market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/inquire
By Cancer Type
• Lung Cancer
• Pancreatic Cancer
• Other Visceral Cancers
By Sample Type
By Diagnostic Approach
• Circulating Tumour cells (CTC)
• Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
• RNA in exosomes
• Extra-Cellular Vesicles
By End Users
• Reference Laboratories
• Hospital/Physician Laboratories
• Academic and Research Centers
• Other End Users
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, USA and Canada. North America is leading market for Liquid Biopsy. Liquid biopsy market is on high growth in North America as colorectal cancer stands fourth most common diagnosed cancer in the region. There is a lot of research going on for the detection of colorectal cancer. Geographically North America Market is segmented into USA and Canada.
Request Discount: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-liquid-biopsy-market-951/request-discount
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
Scope of the North America Liquid Biopsy Market:
• Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
• To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of type, therapeutics, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
• Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
• PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro& micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
• An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
• Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
North American Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-fluoroscopy-market-2067/
North America Polymerase Chain Reaction Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-polymers-chain-reaction-market-2081/
North America HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-hiv-diagnostics-market-2146/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast